Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Awww . . .

I was having a good day anyways, but then someone sent me the nicest email. It was very complimentary, and enthusiastic, and appreciative of some work that I've done, and it made me feel all sorts of good.

Then I came home to find Fatty had also earned her other nickname of Pukey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Jerry Seinfeld. Even Steven. The compliment was balanced out by dog vomit. At least it was just vomit.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Better than an other nickname of crappy.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home