Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, May 03, 2007

We can't all be winners. Just me.

I have super exciting news! Hold on to your hats, because you are all about to be blown away. I have just received word that I am a Yahoo winner!

I won something!

And I feel that it is (a) totally justified, since I am a winner and (b) totally legit, since the winning notification was incredibly vague, sent by email, and tossed into my junk mail file.

Usually I just delete this file every 20 minutes or so once it fills up with 250 junk emails, but today, I actually opened it up. And found out that I am a winner! How many other winning emails have I neglected because I assumed if it was junk mail it was, well, junk?

Ok, and what's up with all my junk email being dated in the future? For example, I have an email that was allegedly sent on Monday, January 18, 2038 at 6:31 pm. This was actually my winning notification email. I'm getting messages from the future now. Awe. Some. Hey, it just occurred to me that maybe I'm not a winner until 2038. Damn.

So I was checking my junk mail file for a good reason. I had to register to vote on best blogs. You should all go vote for Stacy's site for best photography blog. You have to register, though, and they send you a confirmation which goes straight to junk mail. Which is why I had to look in that file.

After voting for Stacy, you should then go through her photos and find presents for me. I love the tulips photo, any of the Golden Gate bridge photos, and the forest trail. And my birthday is coming up. In case I forgot to mention that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you!! :)

Also...I wonder if I still have your address for that upcoming birthday of yours... ;)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home