Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Farewell Blister

Blister is no longer welcome in my home. Laura smuggled her in last night while we watched TV and as cute as she was for the first little bit, we soon noticed that Blister had a slight problem.

And by problem, I mean odor. And by slight, I mean major.

I have never smelled anything so foul in my life, and I grew up in Pocatello and work in Lewiston. Blech. It was horrible.

So Blister must stay outside. And I've got the candles going at my house right now. My cat is feeling incredibly smug, I would imagine. She may be fat, but at least she doesn't make me vomit a bit in my mouth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat!
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smell-y Cat!
It's not your fault!

So what if you can quote Newsies! I know Pheobe's Smelly Cat song! I don't think that makes me a gay man, but I am pretty sure it makes me a geek!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home