Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Downy for Dummies

Yesterday, I had to go to Wal-mart to buy kitty litter. For my cat. Not the one I attempted to steal (although I probably shouldn't put that in past tense, considering that I still let Blister inside whenever she wants).

While there, I had to get some other household-y items. Paper towels, shampoo, toothpaste, laundry detergent. It was while I was picking up this last item, standing on the laundry aisle, that I saw the weirdest thing yet. This lady picked up some fabric softener and opened the lid.

Not too weird, right? I assumed she was seeing if she liked its fragrance. But that's why you never assume, because it makes an ass out of ass-hats.

Anyways, sniffing was not what she was up to. She dipped her finger into the softener and TASTED it. Tasted it!

Ew.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Did she try the detergent too? Yuck!

1:04 PM  
Blogger brian said...

Sure, it smells like fresh mountain rain, but does it taste like fresh mountain rain?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home