Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekend's here . . .

I love weekends. Pullman is essentially emptied out, and is it wrong that I love it when all the students are gone? I had the coffee shop all to myself today to do work. Of course, after an hour of work, I decided it was time to go home and do some non-school reading.

And since I'm reading The Cell by Stephen King, I will no longer be using my cell phone. Ever. Or until I'm bored and decide to call someone. Whichever comes first.

Speaking of first, can I just say that I'm the best golfer ever? If by best I mean worst. I forgot how bad I was, but I was still christened Tigress Woods. By the guy who beat me by Lord knows how much. I do like my new nickname, though.

And if anyone happened to tape The Sopranos tonight, please to be sending me the tape. And don't call me and tell me who got whacked until I've watched it. I'm hoping Paulie Walnuts is the first to go. I don't know why, but I've got a soft spot for Silvio so I hope he's safe. Damn, I need HBO. If you are still feeling generous after sending me the tape, you can go ahead and hook me up with some cable too.

Uh, just for The Sopranos.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready for Junior to be taken out.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home