Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, March 10, 2006

California Dreamin'

Thanks to some comments yesterday from Laura and Dwayne, all I'm craving right now is some barbecued food. Things preventing me from eating said grilled foods: (a) It is currently somewhere in the 30s outside and (b) I have no barbecue grill.

Seriously, though, how good does a grilled steak and some corn-on-the-cob sound? When does summer get here? More importantly, when does this freaky cold weather end? Maybe tonight I will sit outside on my pseudo-porch and drink a daiquiri and pretend that it is July. While I wear my winter coat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good grill is not stopped by weather. Barbecue away.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home