Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm 56% evil

One of my friends just sent me this link to find out how evil I actually am. If you are too lazy to click (shame! Even I'm not that lazy) here are some sample questions:

Did you ever spit in anyone's milk?
Have you ever laughed at a fat person?
Have you divulged someone's deep, dark secret?
Would you kill someone for one million dollars if you were guaranteed to never get caught?

And I answered all of the questions honestly, and still am only 56% evil. I think that's enough to get me up with a visit with Floyd the Barber. And only one person is going to get that, but it's funny. Trust me. So go take the quiz. We all have a bit of evil in us, some of us are just less apologetic about it than others.

4 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

That is what kind of evil I am...hehehe

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

72% and counting.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I've taken that quiz before. You don't even want to know what my score was.

As to the answers to the questions you asked over on my blog:

a.) I don't know if you can get the bottom of your feet tattooed but I'm sure it would hurt like hell.

b.) I lived in Moscow from '96-'99 and loved it. The Alley kept me sane but I hear it's huge now and not the hole in the wall that I frequented. Also, Basilio's, the one in Pullman, not Moscow. Gawd, I would kill for a Sicilan Chicken sandwich right now.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is tattooing the bottom of their feet?

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home