Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bad news

Aach. My neighbor is back, half a week early. No more playing loud music while I shower. And I guess I should end the practice of singing loudly along to Foreigner while in the shower.

2 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Propriety is overrated. Sometimes you just need to let your neighbors know that you want to know what love is. And you want them to show you...

12:17 AM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I think every day should start out with a rousing rendition of Blue Morning and end with Jukebox Hero just to get me psyched up to meet the challenges of the day.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home