Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bangin' Double D's


Man, I forgot how much I enjoy Scrubs. Laugh-out-loud-fun. Hope you all watched it last night, but in case you missed it, here are my favorite lines:

"Frickety-frick-frick-frickin-frick."
My title for this post
"Just let me make a quick two-sie."
"I'll have a single-pump mocha," which was followed by, "Wasn't that your nickname in high school?"

And, of course, I think everyone should carry around their "Man" cards that their boss can take from them when they do something particularly *pansy-ish*. Oh, J.D.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal favorite part was when Carla made Turk a sandwich so she could skip the foreplay. Dream woman.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I missed it. It's like there is suddenly a conflict in TV land and I keep missing it.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home