Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ah, the little things

Set the VCR, kids. Scrubs is back tonight. Combine the triumphant return of Scrubs with some delicious cookies someone brought into the office this morning, and I am on cloud nine. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

VCR! That is like a 4-letter word! You need TIVO! I love the DVR that comes with my cable. Being able to watch shows when I want to and not just when they are on- now that's luxury!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already sittingin front of my TV and I still have a few hours before I get to see Elliot and Dr. Cox. I would like some cookies, though.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home