Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Who invented this?

So at the store today, I saw an eyelash curler. Normal, yes?

A heated eyelash curler!

What? Oh, yes.

I also saw a sign today at the local high school, where a friend of mine is a teacher--just so you wouldn't think I was all creepy and just hung out at high schools--that was great. And it made me want a camera phone more than ever. Anyways, the sign said "A relationship isn't built in the back seat of a car, but the front seat of respect." Loved it. Even though it goes against everything I was taught, and practiced, in high school. Um . . . I mean . . . uh . . . vacations are all fun and stuff.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's going to be a lot of people walking around without eyebrows. Sounds safe to put something heated that close to your eyes.

7:17 PM  
Blogger brian said...

I need a heated eyelash curler. Sometimes I just don't perfectly get the right amount of curl in my eye lash. And that makes me not want to go out in public. Especially in Pocatello with all the hip cats that are just way too fashionable.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

That ranks up there with heated diaper wipes. I would think they could be dangerous in an overzealous parent's hands.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanging out at high schools? Lurking in department stores to find new products?

Pocatello sounds great.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too hate moneytree commercials! In fact I despise them. I also hate Meg Ryan! However, the King is over-rated ( is that how that is spelled? overrated, overated? whatever). Don't be angry, its just that most of his music is cheesy and/or lifted from the music of blues musicians. Not to say that most music is not lifted, but to paraphrase Eminem, "He, (Eminem) was not the first to steal from black musicians." Oh, and do not hold all of this against me because I am drunk while typing this.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Hey drunken Mike: put your comment under the correct post.

And find better things to do in Denver than insult Elvis. Go play some golf. Sober.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home