Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Moment of Silence



So I'm back in Pullman. I was so close to just keep on heading north to Canada and forget the whole "finishing the degree" thing. Getting an education are overrated. I don't need no more learnin'.

But, alas, I'm back.

When I feel up to it, I will recap my Vegas adventure. Right now, I'm just far too depressed over the recent trend of great American entertainers kicking off. Both Pat Morita and Stan Berenstain died. And don't pretend you don't know who they are. We all read Berenstain Bears. And we all have a favorite. Mine might be The Berenstain Bears and the Truth. Good lesson. I helped write that book. And directed the short film based on it. And lying feels so good, you know it's right. And we all know that Happy Days jumped the shark when Al (the fat guy with the big nose) replaced Morita.

So let's all bow our heads and lift a silent "Wax on. Wax off." to the heavens, where God has two new angels/entertainers.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice on skipping out on Canada. All they have are moose, funny accents, and maple syrup, eh.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think the Berenstain Bears were originally "Berenstein" and they changed their name because of anti-semiticism?

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hitler hated the Berenstain Bears, but ironically he loved Pat Morita.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that people spend to much time remember people and not being with them when they are here. I know that these people are famous, but until their death they were forgotten. I love that people remember Elvis and love his music. Cheesey or not he was apart of american history and I enjoy certain history. You shouldn't make fun of people who do this Mike W. If I was to judge I would say that you were a Drunken Bastard!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not mar the passing of two American icons with a fight over Elvis. What would Mr. Miyagi say?

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he'd say "Be the fly, Daniel-San."

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the gayest picture of Pat Morita I have ever seen.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home