Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Italian Stallion



Is anyone else nearly peeing their pants with excitement over the news that Rocky VI is going to get made? Stallone just announced that filming will begin soon on what promises to be the must-see movie of next year. And I am praying to all that is holy that his "opponent" in the film is Gov. Arnold.

Did I mention that "Rocky" is now 60? Seriously, let the countdown begin. First in line, baby. First. In. Line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home