Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cat story 2

So I have no point on this post, except for that I just noticed I had 13 posts. And it's October 13. I'm not superstitious (although if a black cat walks in front of me I do kick it. Kidding. Right?). I just don't like odd numbers. But specifically 13. So I'm posting just to try to fix things. This is probably why my friends say I have OCD, yes?

I will share a fun story I learned tonight. I had just related my weird cat story to my friends, only to have it trumped. Apparently one of their other friends had a cat named something weird like Zooki and one night this friend was just outside calling her little Zooki. At the same time her neighbor was calling for her cat, Beezle (or something equally stupid). The two women noticed that they were calling the same cat, whereupon a fight started between the two over who the cat really belonged to. My friend's friend (following?) kept shouting that it was her cat, she had had him since he was a kitten, blah, blah, blah. The neighbor kept arguing and finally yelled, "Well, I neutered him! So he belongs to me!" This crazy neighbor had neutered someone else's cat!

Poor old Zooki just wanted to go outside and explore, and suddenly his boys are stolen from him.

So that's it. Oh, and go see this, courtesy of snapcomics and Don and Mike. Unless you get offended easily. But if you get offended easily, why on earth are you at this site anyways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home