Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Birthday fun

Comments taken out of context from last night's get-together:

"Just close your eyes and imagine something wet coming at them."

"I love the angry squirrel!"

"Can I lick your dog?"

"I don't like talk sex shows in the morning. I just want to think about eating."

"Sushi only has three teeth."

"Short doesn't equal short."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home