Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, May 07, 2007

Sounds like a bluetooth to me

Guess what I get to do today? Buy a new cell phone!

Apparently, if you get too excited after The Sopranos, and don't watch what you are doing, you might accidentally drop your cell into a sink full of water. And phones don't always like that.

Mine is broken.

But the glass half full outlook is: new phone for Ace! So don't call me until around noon today, because I won't have a phone until my lunch break. Damn, I hope all of my ringtones transfer over, because I'd hate to have to download all new ones. I really enjoy when "Copacabana" warns me that my work is calling. And my students sure get pumped when I forget to turn my phone to silent and "Going the Distance" comes thundering out of my bag. It just happened once. Oops.

So I guess a new phone will be my birthday present to myself. My birthday is in less than four weeks, so it's nice that the presents are starting to come rolling in. And for those of you invited to the party, Maryanne says that this year I get my own pumpkin cheesecake that I don't have to share with anyone. At all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home