Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend catch-up

Is this not the scariest fucking picture ever? I don't know if Karr killed JonBenet or not, but the crazy level on this guy is off the charts. Couple his psychosis with his creepy boyish eyes and ET neck, and he is going to be someone's best bitch ever in prison. Have fun in hell, Karr.

So school starts back up tomorrow and my exams are in a little over four weeks. For my last weekend of freedom, I decided to go visit my grandparents. I helped make jam, I ate some pie, I learned pinochle (kicking my grandfather's ass in the process, something I should not take pride in considering he is pushing 80), and played with their puppy.

Not a bad weekend. To top it off, before I left town on Friday I saw what might be the greatest movie ever. Even thinking about it now makes me giggle. I'll give you a hint: "I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"

Did you get the hint? If so, congratulations on correctly identifying Samuel L. Jackson's masterpiece Snakes on a Plane! If not, you are a retard.

Go see it. Seriously. Enjoyable, enjoyable, enjoyable. And I only had two nightmares because of the movie. But one of them featured Don Geronimo killing the python that was swallowing some kittens, so I don't know if that actually counts as a nightmare. Nor is the rest of the dream anyone's business. Nosy perverts.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, and I just won a $5 bet with Filip. He said there was no way Snakes on a Plane would be number 1, that he just had too much faith in humanity to believe that. Humanity, schnamity...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Karr is beyond creepy. I think he has already been someone's love interest in Thailand.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Karr was in Thailand for some "elective" surgery. And probably some kid-touching.

And don't judge Snakes on a Plane until you've seen it. It's mother-fuckin' awesome!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Karr was someone's love interest as much as someone was his love interest...And that someone probably wasn't even half his age

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home