Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Poor Betty Friedan

Um, so I'm better today. Ish. So sorry about the rant yesterday. Kinda. It did make me feel better and, let's face it, some things needed to be said. At least in my world.

But to make everyone feel better, I thought I'd share my new favorite thing of the day. If you are driving through Wyoming (and why wouldn't you be?), stop in Sheridan. While many people may not associate the women's movement with Wyoming, the Equality State has earned its nickname. They have a gym there, and it is just for the ladies. The name?

The Feminine Physique.

Love. It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home