Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend thinking

A) I have a stomach-ache from Girl Scout Cookies. Worth. Every. Bite.

B) Who is seeing Loverboy and Eddie Money this weekend? That's right. Suck it.

C) Sopranos is on in T minus eleven.

D) I spent the morning putting all of my sweaters away and getting out all of my spring/summer clothes. So if it snows tomorrow, that's all me. Sorry kids.

See, this is why I haven't posted for a while.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Loverboy on Hit Me Baby last summer? I think they're fat now.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Yes, Loverboy was on Hit Me Baby. I know this how? Because I have a sad, sad life. Just remember I offered to keep a few of the boxes back. BTW, I also wrote about how some get to see Loverboy and some other people don't. They know who they are!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home