Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Friends of ours

So I sold out. We knew that I would. FYI to all of my friends: stop being such cheap-asses and get cable. Then maybe I wouldn't have to get HBO. Selfish, selfish, selfish.

Can I afford HBO? Not so much. Did I still get it? Yes I did. Will I be enjoying some Sopranos? A little too much. Will I be cancelling as soon as this season is over? Without a doubt. Did I flirt with the cable person on the phone so I could get my installation fee waived? With no shame. Did I feel like Queen Retard when one of my friends informed me that they do that for everyone? Uh, not at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skip the cable and just get satellite.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher is going to kill Junior, so it's good that you sold out.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home