Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, January 02, 2006

The King Lives


Apparently I am easy. To buy for.

Sickos.

I received my Christmas presents from my family today and after ripping through the wrapping paper like a six year-old on crack, I discovered some duplicates in my presents. And in one case, an instance of triplicates.

So, in case you're thinking right now, "Man, I need to be buying a gift for Ace--for no particular reason. I think I'll buy her a book on Elvis," don't buy the one pictured here. I own it. Many times over. And I love it, but I don't need another copy. Although I think I am keeping two copies of it. One for home and one for my office. In case of emergencies. And stuff.

If you really just can't shake the feeling that you need to buy me a gift, I need a bike. And snow tires. And a big screen TV.

And I dedicate this post and the title to the newest Champion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so you never posted pics of the snow ball, or the fantastic dress. Maybe you could sell it on ebay and still get snow tires? I once sold a prom dress on ebay for tons of cash, and the buyer wore it to the Country Music Awards.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I think you need either cable or Direct TV that has VH1 on it. All the 80s shows were awesome!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ALWAYS thinking, "Man, I need to buy Ace a gift."

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprising that you can have too many Elvis books.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home