Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions

Man, I don't feel like doing work today. And why should I? It's Sunday, and a holiday.

To celebrate, I ate pumpkin waffles for breakfast. I think I'm beginning to fall in love with that World Market place up in Spokane.

Anyways, here are some of my resolutions:

(1) Walk my dog every day that is not all rainy.
(2) Watch less TV. Luckily, I only get about 8 channels, and apparently they have all signed a contract that stipulates they can only play crap. But, Scrubs is back this week.
(3) Eat more fresh vegetables. My problem is, I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store often enough to keep well-stocked on these.
(4) Stop rolling my eyes at people. Apparently this is not polite. But it is often well-earned.
(5) Read at least one fiction book a week. All I ever seem to read are books for school. Time to break that habit.
(6) Find some small country to take over, and become a dictator.
(7) Buy a bike.
(8) Use my credit cards less (how does that go with resolution 7?).
(9) Plant a garden. But I'm afraid there will be snakes out there. Probably big, poisonous ones. It might be safer to skip this resolution. I'll just stay inside where it is safe and watch TV.
(10) Develop pictures that I take. I take an ass-load of pictures, upload them onto my computer, and then do nothing.

Who wants to place a bet on how many of these resolutions I keep?

Added side-note: While I was typing this, I heard this horrible noise. Both my dog and I jumped up at the sound, which I thought was a Cold War air-raid alert. Nope. My cat just started snoring. I have never heard an animal make such a bizarre-o/scary noise. My animals are so weird.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you're uploading that ass-load of pictures onto your computer, toss some Snow Ball shots on the site.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? Is Pullman right next to the Amazon? Are big, poisonous snakes common to the area?

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your resolution can be to get a normal animal.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home