Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, October 24, 2005

Who ordered the Pearl Necklace?



Ok, I don't know what kind of sick mind would schedule a reception in a room called "Coos Bay" and then invite me to it and expect me not to laugh non-stop, but there you go.

The second picture is taken from the menu of a sushi restaurant in downtown Portland. Who makes up a drink for a Pearl Necklace? And who orders it? And who is horribly tempted to order it? I opted instead for a seasonal beer, but I did relish the idea of ordering a Pearl Necklace. See, sometimes I can hold myself back. As an added side note, the Pearl Necklace was $6.50. For those of you who are curious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you not have ordered that drink?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

The picture was blurry. What was in the drink?

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home