Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pork is back

As today was rather hectic and semi-bizarre, I decided that I needed some good stress relief when I got home from work. Don't worry, this has nothing to do with my "theme o'the week." (See previous post) Or does it?

No, it doesn't.

But if you need a good laugh, check this out from my favorite blog. My personal favorite is the letter from Nan. I guess technically my favorite is God's response to Nan.

And I think we should all celebrate come February 19. Takes a little of the pressure from June 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home