Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stupid odd numbers

I've only been listening to the radio today (man, I miss my cable), but I've already heard more than I want to about the significance of today's date. Apparently a lot of people are getting married today. Due to my intense hatred/fear of odd numbers (especially prime), I choose to pretend that today is July 6th still.

And I'm okay with how crazy that sounds.

In other news, today is my last day of being connected with the rest of the world on a regular basis. I return to the land that knows no cell towers. Nor internet service, other than dial-up. Oh yes, I'm heading back to Montana.

If you haven't heard from me by September, that means that either the isolation got to me and I killed some people just for entertainment, or that a rattlesnake hunted me down.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pray 4 the snake

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ace, are you ever coming back?
A devoted fan

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U didn't hear?

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you move sites? Post your new address for your fans!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happenned to you, Ace?

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ace got hitched. Mr. & Mrs. Smanky.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy cd-da extractor professional 10.1.0.1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also writing to let you understand

what a

extraordinary [url=http://www.fakeoksunglassescheap.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] encounter my girl

developed checking your blog. She came to understand a lot of pieces,[url=http://www.fakeoksunglassescheap.com]fake oakleys[/url]

fake oakleys for sale ,most notably what it is

like to have a marvelous helping heart to make other individuals very easily have an understanding of selected

complex subject matter. You truly surpassed visitors' expected results. I appreciate you for

rendering these essential, trusted, informative and even [url=http://www.fakeoksunglassescheap.com]cheap oakleys[/url]

fake oakleys fun cheap oakleys tips about the topic to Lizeth.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home