Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Don't worry, baby

Is anyone else pumped that today is Brian Wilson's 65th birthday? I'm guessing it's just me. And maybe some people in their 50s and 60s. It's hard to be as awesome as I am.




But, come on, Brian rocks. Not as hard as Elvis, but still. So maybe we should all take a moment of silence to honor the man who gave us "Fun, Fun, Fun," and "In My Room," and "Surfer Girl," and "God Only Knows." And maybe some of us can now justify going to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream. Because I owe it to one of the greatest song writers ever. And I'm just a giver.

Give, give, give.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

uh...I'll be heading over to Wikipedia right about now to do some research...But happy birthday to Brian, anyway...

8:43 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Was my Beach Boy trivia just challenged? If there's two things I know, it's worthless trivia and anything involving birthdays.

And please to not be using "research" and "Wikipedia" in the same sentence. Somewhere Stephen Colbert is crying.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home