Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, July 06, 2007

Dee-Licious

First, everyone should go watch the latest Die Hard. It should just be on your summer to-do list. Because it rocks.

Second, although I love my new apartment very much, my bedroom and office are on the second floor. And it is very hot up there. My TV and Scrubs DVDs, though, are on the much cooler first floor. Guess how much work I've gotten done?

Third, why was the Thai place closed yesterday? It wasn't a holiday. I was looking forward to take-out all day. Ass-hats.

Fourth, I'm pretty sure that my cat is gone for good. While I enjoy not cleaning out the cat box, I think that talking to a cat was good for my crazy. Now I just talk to myself. Should I get a new cat when I get back from my summer travels? I'm thinking no, since I don't actually like owning pets. And I think I'd rather have a dog anyways. I'm not allowed dogs at my new place, but if I got a long-haired chihuahua, do you think my landlords will figure out that my "cat" barks?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

At least you have a Thai restaurant in your town. We have to drive at least 30 minutes to get Thai food, and the AC in our car doesn't work.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

The restaurant is closed until Monday. And I leave Sunday. Damn. It'll probably be easier for me to drive to Lava and eat at that Thai restaurant.

And no AC? (besides me, clearly) Damn.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home