Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Oh, Stallone

In continued good news, an apparently very bored Stallone has just announced that not only is he continuing the Rocky series, but also that he's all set to make Rambo VI.

RAMBO VI!!!

Apparently God has a great sense of humor and great taste in classy movies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that its great Amy C that you have such a great interest in Stallone's life.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ace said...

I've decided that perhaps it is best to diversify. Although he is the King, I can acknowledge that there are more celebrities than Elvis.

As an added sidenote, I have noticed that people who respond anonymously do tend to be more forward in their responses. And more sarcastic.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home