Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Welcome. And I'm sick.

So this is my first entry. It won't be all that exciting since I'm flu-ish. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm unhealthily high on Day-quil, so it could be pretty good. Depends on your defintion of good, I guess. My definition of good revolves around Elvis. And Ding Dongs.

And that's a good little preview into my life. You'll hear more (or I guess read more) about both of those topics, and whatever else I feel like typing about on any given day. I've been up for about six hours now. After correcting some papers--that's my job, not just something fun I like to do on Saturdays--I have spent the rest of the morning drinking orange juice and watching way too much Friends. Sad but true, I love that show. Even in the bad years (which is pretty much anything after the second season, especially when Chandler gets too skinny. And then too fat. Later to be joined by Joey and his man-boobs.) I still enjoy the show. Right now, Ross and Rachel are on a break. Perhaps I should turn off my TV.

Clearly, I have nothing to say today. Hopefully all that will change or else this journal was a bad idea, along the same lines as any of Steven Spielberg's last few movies. Until I have something to say--or until I am horrendously bored again--I guess that's it. Maybe my next entry will include some information on me. Edge of your seat, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home